Since I love to bake, my first blog post is the recipe of one my favorite cookies.
- 2 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter ( if you will use salted butter then no need to put salt)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown super
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of semi sweet chocolate chips or dark chocolate cut into small pcs.
- Heat oven to 160 degree C
- Stir flour baking soda and salt.Set aside
- Beat butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in a large bowl. Add eggs and beat well.
- Gradually add the flour mixture
- Add the chocolate chips or the dark chocolate.
- Bake 10 to 12 mins or until slightly brown
- Cool slightly before removing from the cookie sheet
- It’s ready.. you can eat warm or you can put in the fridge before eating….