It’s been a year since my so called “relaxing vacation”. Missing the beach and Palawan so much. Missing the sand, rock, salt water and having sunburn. I have a confession to tell… I DON’T KNOW HOW TO SWIM. hehehe! Well, even though I don’t know how to swim it will not hinder me to go to the beach and enjoy its beauty…
So, here are some of the pictures I took from my last year trip to ElNido and Puerto Princesa Palawan tour.
AirAsia airlines ( Manila to Puerto Princesa Airport)
First day— Puerto Princesa UnderGround River is one of the New 7 wonders of nature. I didn’t get a nice photos inside the underground since its dark and I only used my phone to take pictures.
2nd and 3rd day—-2 days of Island hopping… (Kayaking, snorkeling and swimming)
TOUR A – Small lagoon, Big lagoon, Secret lagoon, 7 commando beach and Shimizu Island
TOUR C – Helicopter Island, Matinloc Shrine, Secret Beach, and Hidden beach…
If you will get the tour package, breakfast and lunch are free. Breakfast before we left and lunch by the beach during our tour… How amazing it was. Enjoying the view while having lunch. Opps before I forgot.. the tour guide made those pretty presentation and they cooked the delicious lunch for us… Thank you so much mga kuya!!!
Fourth day—-Nacpan Beach and overlooking of ElNido on our last day in ELNido. They let us hire their van for P1500.oo roundtrip ( Going to Nacpan beach and 2 more tourist spots which I forgot the names).
Art Café – Their food was delicious and the place is great. They also have a boutique where you can buy “pasalubong” .
5th day in Palawan… CITY TOUR (Puerto Princesa)- Crocodile farm, Binuatan weaving creations, Mitra’s ranch, Butterfly garden and baker’s Hill…
Meet new friends— Make sure to meet new friends when you’re travelling. It will make your travel easier and memorable.
P3,348.32 – Ticket (roundtrip)
P6,000.00 – Service van going to elnido (5 to 6 hours travel)
– Service van going to Puerto princesa ( 5 to 6 hours travel )
– Tour A and Tour C with free lunch
– Accomodation for 4 nights and 5 days with free breakfast
– Underground River tour
P1,500.00 – City tour in Puerto princesa ( Van good for 8 to 10 pax for )
P1,500.00 – Nacpan beach ( Van good for 8 to 10 pax )
P3,500,00 – Foods and for pasalubong
P300.00 – Accomodation for extra night in Puerto princesa
- Make sure to bring cash or withdraw money in Puerto Princesa since some of the hotel or lodging are not accepting cards only cash.
- Bring sunscreens since it’s really hot during your island hopping
- Bring water shoes for your safety because of the island have sharp rocks
- Bring extra towel or scarf. Its cold when travelling to another island because of the wind.
- Use plastic sunglasses.
- Bring waterproof camera/Gopro for underwater pictures.