Sharing with you guys the sermon of our Pastor last Sunday. Be blessed!
Sermon last Sunday
Care For The Tree
1 Blessed is the one
who does not walk in step with the wicked
or stand in the way that sinners take
or sit in the company of mockers,2
but whose delight is in the law of the Lord,
and who meditates on his law day and night.3
That person is like a tree planted by streams of water,
which yields its fruit in season
and whose leaf does not wither—
whatever they do prospers.4 Not so the wicked!
They are like chaff
that the wind blows away.5
Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgment,
nor sinners in the assembly of the righteous.6
For the Lord watches over the way of the righteous,
but the way of the wicked leads to destruction.
Acronym of CARE:
C– choose the good source (v.1)
- The counsel and advices you listen to
- The role model and pattern for your life
- The behavior and habits you cultivate day by day
Our CHOICE has corresponding CONSEQUENCES. BE WISE
A – abide in the Word (v.2)
- By finding your joy, delight, excitement, pleasure and happiness in it
- By filling, saturating and soaking our minds with it.
The Law of the Lord is… perfect, pure, sure!
R– radically obey the Lord (v.3-4)
- Complete, total, entire submission
- Not half- hearted but wholehearted obedience
- Making God the Shepherd that we follow NOT the Lord that we disobey.
- Ready to work according to His ways
Radical obedience, Radical Blessings!
E – Enter God’s Rest (v.6)
- No need to worry or be anxious
- No need to be insecure and afraid
- No need to retaliate or get even
- No need to prove yourself
- No need to control and manipulate
REST and RELAX in GOD!