Happy Birthday to me!
Sharing with you my 34 things I’ve learned in 34 years.
1. You can’t please everybody but you can RESPECT everyone. Respect…Respect…Respect
2. Always say Sorry, Thank you, I love you and Please.
3. Making mistake is not a bad thing as long as you learn from it and make sure na wag ng umulit pa.
4. Be GRATEFUL always. Don’t feel bad for the things you don’t have but be grateful for all the things you already have. CONTENTMENT is the key.
5. There are two kinds of friends… The seasonal friends and your forever friends. Both friends has important role in your lives. Sometimes, they are meant to stay forever or dadaan lang to give us important lesson about life.
6. Be carefull not to break someone’s TRUST – The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies.
7. Give yourself a 10 seconds time before you say something especially when you are angry/mad. Your tongue is so powerful. Watch your word.
8. First impression is NOT always last. Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everyone has a different story.
9. Never take for granted your loved ones, friends and the people who truly cares for you. Appreciate the people around you especially those who stayed with you during your hard times.
10. Health is wealth… I tell you, Health is wealth.
11. Read books, watch good movies and listen to music.
12. Budget your income WISELY (tithes, savings, lifetime savings, expenses, remittance, travel savings) Save now and enjoy and travel later. Help those who are in need.
13. Guard your heart… Don’t let others and disappointments break it.
14. Be PATIENCE. There are always perfect time for everything.
15. Be KIND/NICE always. To be kind is more important than to be right. Many times, what people need is NOT a brilliant mind that speaks but a patient heart that listens. Let’s all be a little kinder.
16. Spend more time with your loved ones and make memories with them. Specially with your parents. Ang oras at araw ay hindi umaatras pabalik.
17. People come and go. If they stay, they stay. If they don’t, let them go… Release them with your blessings.
18. Stay HUMBLE – This applies to everyone. ( Humble yourselves in the Lord and He will lift your up – James 4:10)
19. Record or write a journal. Documents everything. This will help you remember those happy and memorable memories.
20. TIME is GOLD – Manage your time. Don’t be late. Be respectful sa mga naghihintay sa’yo and don’t waste their time.
21. Love your Job, your co-worker and your boss – The more you appreciate your job, your boss and your co-worker the more you will enjoy your days working with them.
22. Listen to your mother – MOTHERS knows BEST…
23. Enjoy your teenage life and cherish the memories.
24. Smile Always and Laugh Harder. Make it simple to you and to others. Smile 😁😁😁
25. Trust GOD… He has a better plan for you. He knows what’s best for you.
26. Relax and pamper yourself. Watch movies alone, date yourself, magpunta sa salon, have a good body massage, buy new things for yourself.
27. Learn how to forgive – Forgiving others is the key to happy life. Its not easy and it takes time. Step by step and take it slow.
28. Accept challenges and try new things. Never Stop learning. Age is just a number so explore and be adventurous.
29. Travel and explore different cities/countries. Know more about the culture and the people itself. It will help you appreciate more about life.
30. Failures will lead you to a better and happy life. Never look back instead, learn from your failures, learn from it, smile and move forward.
31. Be HAPPY.
32. Its okay NOT to be okay – May mga times na hindi tayo okay but we always pretend that we are okay, its okay if you’re not okay. Cry, Talk to someone you trust and ask for help/advices to make you feel better. Above all, PRAY…
33. STOP complaining – Do now complain later. The more your complain the more your will not finish the task.
34. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL FOR YOU ARE FEARFULLY AND WONDERFULLY MADE – (Psalm 139:14)